pregnancy calendar

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hi I'm Ely's baby and I like to Kick and streeetch and KICK!

Hey everyone my name is Elynette and I am now entering my 3rd (and final) trimester of pregnancy. My little guy was so excited to welcome me to this final stage that he kicked me right in the left ovary while stretching under my right ribs... ahhh motherhood. I thank God everyday for giving me this blessing, but there are those times when I can't help (seriously the hormones make it impossible) but to comment on the comedy, pains and all around craziness that is my first pregnancy.

I hope that you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy sharing, and if you have anything negative to say remember that you are saying it to a pregnant woman who is very emotional, you really want to make a pregnant woman cry? Jerk! What would your mother say?!!

Finally, I hope to bring some reality and comfort to others who may be pregnant and are feeling a bit isolated with some of their thoughts, and I hopefully bring some cheer to my readers who may be having a bad "preggy" day, because honestly there are times where you can only get a laugh from someone who is going through the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment